For nearly 20 years, GSJones Law Group, P.S., has set the standards for quality representation and responsive client service in Port Orchard and surrounding areas. Our team of Washington attorneys offers clients the benefits of more than 65 years' combined experience in a variety of legal practice areas, including:
- Personal injury and wrongful death, including traffic accidents, premises injuries and workplace accidental injuries
- General civil litigation, including real estate disputes, breach of contract cases and employment disputes
- Divorce and family law, including modification of court custody and support orders
- Guardianship and conservatorships
- Bankruptcy and business and tax law
- Estate planning and probate administration
- Immigration and criminal defense
We Understand Your Concerns
We understand that our clients' legal concerns are of great significance to them. Critical issues at risk may include loss or preservation of property or large sums of money, jail versus freedom, strengthening or weakening of family ties, debt oppression versus debt relief, health or demise of a business, approved or denied immigration status or timely versus delayed administration of an estate.
Clients of GSJones Law Group, P.S., appreciate the value of our extensive trial experience. The vast majority of our clients' goals are accomplished without a need to go to trial, but if it becomes necessary, we are prepared — and we work hard to ensure that our clients are prepared as well.
Contact a Kitsap County Attorney
Contact us to schedule an initial consultation with a Port Orchard personal injury attorney, divorce lawyer, criminal defense attorney or a lawyer handling cases involving your particular legal matters.