We Are Your Full Service Law Firm
For nearly 20 years, GSJones Law Group, P.S., has set the standards for quality representation and responsive client service in Port Orchard and surrounding areas. Our team of Washington attorneys offers clients the benefits of 150 years’ combined experience in a variety of legal practice areas, including:
- Personal injury and wrongful death, including auto accidents, premises injuries (slip and fall) and workplace accidental injuries
- General civil litigation, including real estate disputes, breach of contract cases and employment disputes, both plaintiffs and defendants
- Divorce and family law, including modification of court custody and support orders
- Guardianship, Elder Law and conservatorships
- Bankruptcy and business and tax law
- Estate planning and probate administration
- Immigration and criminal defense
- Education law, including Title IX, racial discrimination, student rights and discipline and special needs.
- Employment law for both employees and employers, including sexual harassment, discrimination, wages and hours, wrongful termination and unemployment insurance appeals.
- Real estate law
- Appellate law
- Consumer law
We Understand Your Concerns
We understand that our clients’ legal concerns are of great significance. Critical issues at risk may include loss or preservation of property or large sums of money, jail versus freedom, strengthening or weakening of family ties, debt oppression versus debt relief, health or demise of a business, approved or denied immigration status or timely versus delayed administration of an estate.
Clients of GSJones Law Group, P.S. appreciate the value of our extensive trial experience. The vast majority of our clients’ goals are accomplished without a need to go to trial, but if it becomes necessary, we are prepared — and we work hard to ensure that our clients are prepared as well. We are prepared to guide you through some of your most challenging times and help you plan for a better future. We are experienced in your world – the world we find in Kitsap County of families, work and small businesses.
Contact a Kitsap County Attorney
Contact us to schedule an initial consultation with a Port Orchard personal injury attorney, divorce lawyer, criminal defense attorney or a lawyer handling cases involving your particular legal matters.