While some law firms restrict their focus to one or two practice areas, GSJones Law Group, P.S., aims to be ready to meet our clients' diverse legal needs in one convenient location. The law firm consists of a diverse team of lawyers handling a range of legal practice areas. For many of our clients and their families, GSJones Law Group, P.S., is the go-to law firm, ready to address legal concerns touching many aspects of life.
When our clients' legal situations involve more than one area of the law, we are equipped to deliver integrated legal counsel. An example might be when a couple is headed for divorce and also needs debt relief through bankruptcy, or when criminal charges may affect an immigrant's status. You can entrust your legal needs to GSJones Law Group, P.S., with confidence in our comprehensive, team approach.
Inquiries are welcome regarding any of the following:
- Personal injury: We represent people who have suffered serious and catastrophic injuries as well as family members of victims after fatal accidents.
- Civil litigation: From real estate disputes to employment contract controversies, our general litigation law firm is prepared to represent you through most civil litigation matters.
- Divorce and family law: Will the prenuptial agreement that you signed before marriage apply in the case of your coming Kitsap County divorce? Ask an attorney at GSJones Law Group, P.S., to evaluate and advise accordingly.
- Guardianship: We can help you file for guardianship over an incapacitated family member.
- Bankruptcy: Once you file bankruptcy, the automatic stay goes into effect, prohibiting any wage garnishment, bank levy, foreclosure or any collection efforts by creditors until your bankruptcy case is completed.
- Business and tax law: Business owners and managers seeking to mitigate tax liability of a business or resolve unpaid back taxes find help they need at GSJones Law Group, P.S.
- Estate planning: Talk to an estate planning lawyer about your will, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directive or probate for the estate of a deceased family member.
- Immigration: Our immigration attorney can help you obtain a fiancé/fiancée visa, a family-based immigrant visa, a temporary work visa or adjustment of status to permanent resident.
- Criminal defense: You can be reassured of a vigorous defense and determined pursuit of the best attainable outcome when you have been charged with a crime and GSJones Law Group, P.S., represents you.
Your Full Service Law Firm in Kitsap County and Port Orchard
Our Kitsap County litigation attorneys are ready to evaluate your legal situation and make recommendations. Contact us to schedule an initial consultation regarding your Washington legal concern.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.