15 practice areas, 150 years experience & a team approach
we have the breadth & depth you need throughout your life
The eight attorneys of GSJones Law Group, P.S. have a combined 150 years of legal experience in a wide range of practice areas. We are here for you throughout your life. We are here for you when you marry or adopt a child. When you experience employment challenges, go through a divorce or suffer an auto accident, we will stand with you. If you or a family member has been injured or arrested, we provide experienced representation. We support and advise you as you plan your estate to meet your family’s needs, obtain visas to unite your family and start a business.
In short, call us to guide you through some of your most challenging times and help you plan for a better future.
We are experienced in your world. The Kitsap County world of families, work and small businesses.
Attorneys for Families
- Family law – divorce, prenuptial agreements, spousal support, military divorce, paternity, QDROs determining division of retirement accounts
- Family law – child custody
- Education law – learning disability law, school discipline, Title IX, gender and racial discrimination
- Immigration law – asylum, U.S. citizens seeking family-based visas, detention issues, U- and T-Visas
- Adult guardianship and elder law
Attorneys for your financial concerns
- Estate planning – trusts
- Wills and probate
- Powers of attorney and health directives
- Tax law – IRS and U.S. Tax Court representation, tax planning, offers of compromise, payroll tax advice
- Business law – business formation, tax planning, employment law
- Employment law – discrimination, retaliation, wages and hours disputes, unemployment appeals, federal workers complaints
- Consumer law and bankruptcy – relief from illegal collection tactics, all types of bankruptcy
Attorneys representing the injured
- Personal injury – all forms of accidents, product defects, excessive force by law enforcement, traumatic brain injury
- Premises liability – slip and fall accidents, poor building security, poor property maintenance, toxic materials
- Wrongful death – faulty equipment, auto accidents, unsafe working conditions
Attorneys representing the accused