15 practice areas, 150 years experience & a team approach
we have the breadth & depth you need throughout your life
The seven attorneys of GSJones Law Group, P.S. are here for you throughout your life. We are here for you when you marry or adopt a child. We stand with you when work becomes a trial or you go through a divorce. When you suffer an injury caused by someone else, give us a call. If you or a family member has been arrested, we provide experienced representation. We support and advise you as you plan your estate to meet your family’s needs, obtain visas to unite your family and start a business.
In short, call us to guide you through some of your most challenging times and help you plan for a better future.
We are experienced in your world. The Kitsap County world of families, work, and small businesses.
Attorneys for Families
- Family law – divorce, prenuptial agreements, spousal support, military divorce, paternity, QDROs determining the division of retirement accounts
- Family law – child custody
- Immigration law – asylum, U.S. citizens seeking family-based visas, DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals).
- Adult guardianship and elder law
Attorneys for your financial concerns
- Estate planning – trusts
- Wills and probate
- Powers of attorney and health directives
- Tax law – IRS and U.S. Tax Court representation, tax planning, offers of compromise, payroll advice
- Business law – business formation, corporate tax
- Employment law – discrimination, retaliation, wages and hours disputes, unemployment appeals, federal workers complaints
- Consumer law and bankruptcy – relief from illegal collection tactics, all types of bankruptcy
Lawyers representing the injured
- Personal injury – injury from all forms of accidents, product defects, excessive force by law enforcement, traumatic brain injury
- Premises liability – injury from slip and fall accidents, poor building security, poor property maintenance, toxic materials
- Wrongful death – faulty equipment, auto accidents, unsafe working conditions
Attorneys representing the accused