Five family law attorneys handle emergency motions and complex cases
Our divorce attorneys stand ready to listen to you carefully. As a result, they base their legal guidance on your individual needs and desires. They provide legal guidance and support when you need it throughout the process.
They have the experience and depth to handle emergency motions and complex cases with ease. Although there are several excellent family law attorneys on Kitsap Peninsula, our team provides the depth they lack. Our team is available when the attorney handling your case has a personal emergency. As a result, the team can seamlessly take care of your case. You don’t have to worry if you have an emergency during your own lawyer’s vacation. We’re there for you. One of our partners is also available by cell after hours for custody emergencies: 253-381-6395.
GSJones Law family attorneys are flexible with eight decades of experience.
Your family is unique. Do you and your spouse agree on how to divide your property? How about co-parenting your children? If so, we can help you expedite a divorce. We can create a cost-sensitive plan that is tailored to your circumstances.
Do you and your spouse have different ideas about child custody and visitation? How about expectations and beliefs about child custody and visitation? Are there disagreements about how to divide your property? Our experienced attorneys can guide you in reaching the best result within the limitation. On the other hand, we bring strong advocacy throughout a contested divorce with all its many challenges. In addition, two of our family law attorneys have extensive experience in helping you settle contentious matters with the least upset and move on with your life.
Our lawyers have the background and extensive experience to understand and deal with difficult child custody situations. Their experience includes serving as guardian ad litem and as a foster care parent. In addition, one attorney served for many years as commissioner for settlement conferences. Due to these experiences, our attorneys have the sensitivity and practical and legal knowledge to best support your family and get the very best outcome.
Our family law attorneys offer a full range of family law services.
- Child custody
- Specialized parenting plans
- Multistate issues and relocation
- Grandparents’ visitation and custody
- Child support
- Divorce and separation
- Spousal maintenance/alimony
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Modifications of support or custody
- Military divorce
- Protection orders
- Restraining orders
- Non-parental custody
- Property division in divorce
- QDROs determining division of retirement accounts
- Non-traditional dissolution of domestic partnerships
- Prenuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Family law appeals
Five experienced Port Orchard family law attorneys offer 8 decades of experience
- David Jones, Managing Partner, has 24 years of family law experience in Kitsap County.
- John Groseclose, Partner, also serves as a guardian ad litem, representing the interests of children.
- Robert Garrison, Of Counsel, has 26 years as a family law attorney.
- Sara Humphries, Of Counsel, also is a military spouse and foster parent, adding practical experience.
- Sylvia Seybold, Of Counsel, also volunteers with parents.
Contact us today!
Based in Port Orchard, WA GSJones Law Group, P.S., represents Kitsap County residents, as well as clients from throughout surrounding counties and communities. Among the communities are Gig Harbor, Bremerton, Silverdale, Seabeck, Belfair, Banner, Olalla, Poulsbo, Bethel, Navy Yard City, Fernwood, Purdy. Clients also come from Bainbridge Island and Vashon Island, as well as surrounding areas in Mason County, and Jefferson County.