Five family law attorneys handle emergency motions and complex cases
Our divorce attorneys stand ready to listen and provide legal guidance and support when you need it. They have the experience and depth to handle emergency motions and complex cases with ease. Although there are several excellent family law attorneys on Kitsap Peninsula, our team provides the depth they lack. Our team can be available when the attorney handling your case has a personal emergency. The team can seamlessly take care of your case. You don’t have to worry if you have an emergency during your own lawyer’s vacation. We’re there for you. One of our partners is also available by cell for custody emergencies. 253-381-6395.
GSJones Law family attorneys are flexible
Your family is unique. Do you and your spouse agree on how to divide your property? How about co-parenting your children? If so, we can help you expedite a divorce. We can create a cost efficient, sensitive plan for you.
Do you and your spouse have different ideas about child custody and visitation? How about expectations and beliefs about child custody and visitation? Are there disagreements about how to divide your property? Our experienced attorneys are here for you. We bring strong advocacy throughout a contested divorce with all its many challenges.
Our family law attorneys offer a full range of family law services.
- Child custody.
- Specialized parenting plans.
- Multi state issues and relocation.
- Child support.
- Spousal support/alimony.
- Modifications of support or custody.
- Military divorce.
- Property division in divorce.
- QDROs determining division of retirement accounts.
- Non-traditional “divorce” of domestic partnership.
- Prenuptial agreements.
Five experienced Port Orchard family law attorneys offer extensive expertise
- David Jones, Managing Partner, has 22 years of family law experience in Kitsap County. Learn more from his page.
- John Groseclose, Partner, also serves as a guardian ad litem, representing the interests of children. Learn more from his page.
- Robert Garrison, Of Counsel, has 26 years as a family law attorney. Learn more from his page.
- Sara Humphries, Of Counsel, also is a military spouse and foster parent, adding practical experience. Learn more from her page.
- Sylvia Seybold, Of Counsel, also volunteers with parents. Learn more from her page.