With offices in Port Orchard & Silverdale, WA
Five family law attorneys handle emergency motions and complex cases
Our divorce attorneys stand ready to listen and provide legal guidance and support when you need it. Our five experienced family law attorneys can handle emergency motions and complex cases with ease. There are several excellent family law attorneys on Kitsap Peninsula. Yet, we provide the depth they lack. Our team can be available whenever and for whatever issue family life might throw at you. One of our partners is available by cell for custody emergencies, when the office is closed – 253-381-6395.
GSJones Law family attorneys are flexible
Your family is unique; we know. Do you and your spouse agree on how to divide your property? How about co-parenting your children? If so, we can help you expedite a divorce. We can create a cost efficient, sensitive plan for you.
Do you and your spouse have different ideas about child custody and visitation? How about expectations and beliefs about child custody and visitation. Are there disagreements about how to divide your property? Our experienced attorneys here for you. We bring strong advocacy throughout a contested divorce with all its many challenges.
Our family law attorneys offer a full range of family law services.
- Child custody.
- Specialized parenting plans.
- Multi state issues and relocation.
- Child support.
- Spousal support/alimony.
- Modifications of support or custody.
- Military divorce.
- Property division in divorce.
- QDROs determining division of retirement accounts.
- Non-traditional “divorce” of domestic partnership.
- Prenuptial agreements.
Five experienced Port Orchard family law attorneys offer extensive expertise
- David Jones, Managing Partner, has 21 years of family law experience in Kitsap County. Learn more from his page.
- John Groseclose, Partner, also serves as a guardian ad litem, representing the interests of children. Learn more from his page.
- Robert Garrison, Of Counsel, has 26 years as a family law attorney. Learn more from his page.
- Sara Humphries, Of Counsel, also is a military spouse and foster parent, adding practical experience. Learn more from her page.
- Sylvia Seybold, Of Counsel, adds volunteer work with parents, to her legal skills. Learn more from her page.
Contact us today!
Connections: Some people who have little property and no children may be able to handle their divorces themselves. Get information and forms for family law from the Kitsap County Court website. If you find, after exploring their resources, that you need support, check back with us.