Our experienced child custody attorneys stand ready and equipped to provide whatever help you need through the stressful and emotional process of creating and enforcing child custody plans. We know that nothing about separation and divorce is more heart-wrenching and stressful than caring for your children. As a result of the experience our custody team shares, we are equipped to handle your toughest problems. Our services include:
- Strong child custody plans (parenting plan) that work for you and your children
- Acting expeditiously in custody emergencies
- Negotiated agreements that avoid court fights
- Successful representation in high conflict and complex cases
- Custody limitations due to drug, alcohol, and sexual abuse
- Custody limitations due to domestic violence charges
- Representation for grandparents
No firm is better equipped to handle emergencies
Emergencies plague high conflict child custody situations, and we can handle any emergency situation seamlessly. Call GSJones partner John Groseclose after business hours if you have an emergency at 253-381-6395. Even if your child custody lawyer is on vacation or home ill when you need quick action, you don’t need to stress. One of our other lawyers has instant access to your file and is fully qualified to take quick action.
Experienced Port Orchard child custody attorneys offer extensive expertise
Based in Port Orchard, WA GSJones Law Group, P.S., represents Kitsap County residents as well as clients from throughout surrounding counties and communities, including Gig Harbor, Bremerton, Silverdale, Seabeck, Belfair, , Banner, Olalla, Poulsbo, Bethel, Navy Yard City, Fernwood, Purdy, Bainbridge Island, Vashon Island and surrounding areas in Mason County, and Jefferson County.