Our 5 divorce lawyers’ primary goal is to help you obtain the best outcome and get on with your life.
Divorce is one of the most stressful and emotionally wrenching experiences of your life. As a result, you want to make sure that your attorney has the experience and approach that you need to guide you through unfamiliar, rough waters. In their 90 years of experience, our divorce lawyers have seen it all. Most of all, they put that experience to work for you. Our primary goal is to help you reach the best outcome with the least amount of stress and emotional disturbance possible. We want you to get on with your life as easily and quickly as possible. On the other hand, we are well-prepared to handle high conflict divorces and complex property divisions.
We bring 9 decades of guiding people through divorce.
- Divorce and separation
- Specialized parenting plans
- Multistate divorce
- Military divorce
- Spousal maintenance/alimony
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Modifications of support or custody
- Protection orders
- Restraining orders
- Property division
- QDROs determining division of retirement accounts
- Non-traditional dissolution of domestic partnership
Frequently asked questions
You probably have many questions about how divorce works so that you know what to expect. For a basic understanding of the process of divorce in Washington State check out our divorce faq. Knowledge is your best insurance for making good decisions.
Choose the divorce attorney that best suits you.
Our attorneys offer a variety of backgrounds, personal and legal experience. Because of this diversity, you can find the attorney that suits you. In addition, our divorce lawyers work as a team, consulting one another’s expertise when necessary.
- David Jones, Managing Partner, has 24 years of family law experience in Kitsap County.
- John Groseclose, Partner, also serves as a guardian ad litem, representing the interests of children.
- Robert Garrison, Of Counsel, has 26 years as a family law attorney.
- Sara Humphries, Of Counsel, also is a military spouse and foster parent, adding practical experience.
- Sylvia Seybold, Of Counsel, also volunteers with parents.
Based in Port Orchard, WA, GSJones Law Group, P.S., represents Kitsap County residents as well as clients from throughout surrounding counties and communities, including Gig Harbor, Bremerton, Silverdale, Seabeck, Belfair, Banner, Olalla, Poulsbo, Bethel, Navy Yard City, Fernwood, Purdy, Bainbridge Island, Vashon Island and surrounding areas in Mason County, and Jefferson County.
Contact us today!
You may find our blog post on books for divorce helpful.