Kitsap Court Clerks’ offices remain closed; Courts open
- posted: Apr. 28, 2020
Most of the restrictions on Kitsap County court activity have been extended Here’s a quick summary.
- The clerk’s offices at both courts remain closed.
- If you are in need of a protection order – there is IN PERSON assistance available.
- In addition to in person assistance from the Family Law Court, we have an after hours phone number to connect you with a family law attorney to handle family law emergencies. Call 253-381-6395 or call the office number during regular business hours – 360-876-9221.
- Emergency relief in other types of cases is also available – although, you need to e-mail the clerk for a hearing.
- Trials continued to be suspended.
- Emergency hearings are being held – but, it has to be an emergency.
- For more details about criminal courts check out our criminal defense attorney’s post. Our criminal defense attorney advises that the courts are working toward decisions about how to move forward but we have no new details yet.
Our offices remain open to serve you virtually
The seven GSJones attorneys remain available to help you with your legal needs by phone and video. Call us during regular business hours or use our message form to set up a virtual appointment. We are here for you whether you need legal help with employment issues, a will, probate, estate planning, divorce, child custody issues, domestic violence, protection orders, pre-nups and other family law services, bankruptcy, personal injury, business or tax concerns.