Kitsap is in Phase 2 of the pandemic Safe Start plan
- posted: May 29, 2020
Key provisions of Safe Start Phase 2
- Recreation: Fewer than 5 people not in your household can gather with you outdoors.
- Indoor gatherings, social & religious: Gather with 5 people or less other than your household weekly.
- Travel – Essential travel, plus non-essential travel near your home.
- High risk people – Continue with Stay At Home Stay Healthy protocols
What businesses can reopen under Safe Start Phase 2?
- New construction
- In-home services, such as child care and housecleaning
- In-store operations with restrictions
- Real estate
- Office and professional services, although telework continues to be encouraged
- Hair salons and barbers
- Restaurants at 50% capacity with table size limit of 5 people.
There are two sources of specific guidelines for businesses by industry. The first is the official state guide. And, the second, Kitsap County’s Recovery Playbook, is colorful, readable and contains resources.
NOTE: Public schools are not reopening for this school year.