Zealous criminal defense for traffic, misdemeanor, felony and courts martial
Contact Michele Taylor at once if you have been cited, apprehended, charged, arrested or investigated on allegations of any of the following offenses:
- DWI/DUI (driving while impaired by alcohol or other drugs)
- Traffic tickets
- Underage drinking and driving
- Violent crimes such as murder
- Sex offenses
- Assault and battery
- Aggravated assault
- Domestic violence
- Property crimes, including theft and vandalism
- Breaking and entering
- Drug offenses (possession, possession with intent to distribute, or manufacture of banned substances)
- Military crimes
- Courts martial
Two key rules
- Speak only with your attorney about your case.
- Tell the police that you will wait for your attorney before answering questions.
You cannot talk your way out of an arrest. Use your right to remain silent! Following these two rules are particularly true, if you believe you have broken no law.
Mitigate the Harm of a Criminal Arrest With Aggressive Defense
When you’ve been arrested or charged with a crime, you want the best outcome possible. Without a doubt, your future is worth fighting for. A vigorous defense from the very beginning is your best hedge against negative outcomes. Fines, penalties, jail time, a damaging criminal record or sex offender registration are on the line. Depending on the facts, a better outcome may range anywhere from dismissal of your case to reduced charges or reduced penalties.
Kitsap County DUI/DWI Attorney
Contact Michele Taylor to schedule an initial consultation with a zealous and knowledgeable Port Orchard criminal defense attorney at GSJones Law Group, P.S.