Our divorce lawyers’ primary goal is to help you obtain the best outcome and get on with your life.
Divorce is one of the most stressful and emotionally wrenching experiences of your life. As a result, you want to make sure that your attorney has the experience and approach that you need to guide you through unfamiliar, rough waters. In their 90 years of experience, our divorce lawyers have seen it all. Most of all, they put that experience to work for you. Our primary goal is to help you reach the best outcome with the least amount of stress and emotional disturbance possible. We want you to get on with your life as easily and quickly as possible. On the other hand, we are well-prepared to handle high conflict divorces and complex property divisions.
We bring 5+ decades to guiding people through divorce.
- Divorce and separation
- Specialized parenting plans
- Multistate divorce
- Military divorce
- Spousal maintenance/alimony
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Modifications of support or custody
- Protection orders
- Restraining orders
- Property division
- QDROs determining division of retirement accounts
- Non-traditional dissolution of domestic partnership
Frequently asked questions
You probably have many questions about how divorce works so that you know what to expect. For a basic understanding of the process of divorce in Washington State check out our divorce faq. Knowledge is your best insurance for making good decisions.
Choose the divorce attorney that best suits you.
Our divorce lawyers work as a team, consulting one another’s expertise when necessary. To the team formed by two of our partners and an associate, we add other attorneys who are experienced in divorce but have other foci now. That means that if you have a family law emergency and your attorney is not available, there is always an experienced divorce lawyer with access to your files who can help you.
- John Groseclose, Partner, also serves as a guardian ad litem, representing the interests of children.
- David Jones, Managing Partner, has 25 years of family law experience in Kitsap County.
- Larry Lofgren, with 25 years experience, he can meet with you at our Bainbridge Island location, as well as the main Port Orchard office
Based in Port Orchard, WA with a location on Bainbridge Island, GSJones Law Group, P.S., represents Kitsap County residents as well as clients from throughout surrounding counties and communities, including Gig Harbor, Bremerton, Silverdale, Seabeck, Belfair, Banner, Olalla, Poulsbo, Bethel, Navy Yard City, Fernwood, Purdy, Bainbridge Island, Vashon Island and surrounding areas in Mason County, and Jefferson County.
You may find our blog post on books for divorce helpful.