Attorney knowledgeable in appellate law
Sara Humphries is a litigator with advanced training in appellate law. As a result, she can litigate with an eye to preserving your appeal rights during trial. In addition, they can provide legal analysis throughout the process. When necessary she can appeal prior to the completion of a trial. In-depth knowledge of appeals practice and constitutional principles add value to the strategic planning of all our litigators.
Advanced degree in constitutional law, federal courts, and appellate advocacy
Sara Humphries has an advanced law degree (LL.M.) in the specialty of constitutional law, federal courts and appellate advocacy.
Some of the services she offers:
- Evaluate the issues in the case.
- Advise trial attorneys on preserving appeal rights.
- Conduct legal research to assess the strength of the issues raised at trial.
- Identify the most promising issues for appeal. Write an ‘issues memo’ based on research and analysis, and consultation trial lawyers.
- Write the brief.
- Share the brief with the client and trial counsel; incorporate their comments and reactions.
- Timely file the appeal
- Present the oral argument.
- Manage post-hearing steps.
You must act quickly to file an appeal in a timely manner. Choose a law firm with in-house constitutional and appellate experience.
Based in Port Orchard, WA with a branch on Bainbridge Island, GSJones Law Group, P.S., represents Kitsap County residents, as well as clients from throughout surrounding counties and communities. Among the communities are Gig Harbor, Bremerton, Silverdale, Seabeck, Belfair, Banner, Olalla, Poulsbo, Bethel, Navy Yard City, Fernwood, Purdy. Clients also come from Bainbridge Island and Vashon Island, as well as surrounding areas in Mason County, and Jefferson County.